Virtual Learning Assignments
Please refer to the Learning Management System associated with your current grade level for virtual assignments. Seesaw for Schools is used for kindergarten and 1st grade. Google Classroom is used for grades 2, 3, 4, and 5. Canvas is used for the 6th grade.
Elementary Virtual Learning Schedules:
LaVille Jr/Sr High School
Virtual Learning Procedures:
- Students must submit their attendance by clicking here or the Attendance bubble above. Students only need to submit attendance once daily and must be completed no later than 1 PM each day!
- Virtual Learning Schedule: View Here
- Students must access their Canvas Courses during the scheduled Virtual Learning time for each class period.
- Students are expected to be present during classroom Google Meets.
- Teachers will be giving LIVE instruction each class period through Google Meets.
- Teachers will be available for questions through email or individually scheduled help until 3:20 PM.
Any unanswered Virtual Learning Day questions can be submitted here.